Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Roller Press||Applicable Industries:||Cement & Mine Roller Press|
|Condition:||New||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Warranty:||1 YEAR||Feed Size Mm:||25/40|
|Output Size Mm:||<2mm 65% <0.08mm 25%||Production Capacity:||50-1450 Tph Cement Roller Press|
|Roller Presses Rollers, Surfaces:||Reduced Wear By Autogenous Wear Protection.||Weighet:||33-315 T|
|Cement Roller Press:||HPGR 100-30 To HPGR210-180||Mine Roller Press:||GM 52-20 To GM 200-180|
|Grinding Rolls:||The Surface With Hard-alloy Studs||Port:||QingDao,ShangHai,TianJin|
1450tph Hydraulic Roller Press,
Clinker Hydraulic Roller Press,
1450tph cement roller press
Roller Press: Cement Roller Press and Mine Roller Press
CITIC IC has a full range of Cement Roller Pres -High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) with an operating base of more than 165 units ranging from HPGR120-50 to HPGR240-180 Cement Roller Pres . Our fully equipped laboratory has a HPGR50-20 Cement Roller Pres to undertake any necessary test work.
CITIC Roller Presses
Cement Roller Press-HPGR:CITIC has a full range of High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) with an operating base of more than 165 units ranging from HPGR 100-30 to HPGR210-180 Cement Roller Press.
Mine Roller Press:GM series Mine Roller Press from GM 52-20 to GM 200-180,Our fully equipped laboratory has a HPGR50-20 to undertake any necessary test work.
High Pressure Grinding( Roller Presses )
1. The press roller surface adopts hard alloy stud setting-in structure to increase the life time of the roller sleeve
2. Universal coupling-planetary retarder-press roller to consist of shaft flexible drive system
3. Compound structure of non-contact sealing and contact sealing are adopted at the side of the press roller
4. Unique ellipse structure is used for the feeding pipe to make the feeding process smooth
5. Oil spray lubrication system is used for the lubrication of the main bearing
6. The main bearing adopts inner passage fully-sealing structure for cooling
7. The hard alloy welding press roller surface or setting-in surface are available depending on the user’s need.
1. Applicable for the mineral processing industry; it can be installed before the ball mill as pre-milling equipment or consist of mixing grinding system with ball mill.
2. Applicable for oxide pellet industry instead of the common used damp mill.
3. Applicable for building material and fire-proof material industry; successful application for the grinding of clinker, limestone and bauxite.
The CITICIC Roller Press is available in eight standard sizes ranging in grinding force from 2 to 20 meganewtons. CITIC Roller Presses offer a reliable solution for every application for grinding cement, slag, raw material or for special applications, such as preparation of ore.
The drive power is transferred to the grinding rollers via multi-stage planetary gearboxes with first stage spur gears. The gearboxes are mounted on the drive end of the roller shaft using a hydraulic shrink coupling.. A V-belt drive can be used for drives of up to approx. 400kW per motor. Drives above 400kW are equipped with fluid or safe set coupling and cardan shaft.
The machine frame has identical upper and lower tiebars. Rubber pads are placed between the roller bearing blocks and the frame ends. The rubber pads act as an articulated joint and have a vibration damping effect. The RPS-type as a special type reduces maintenance time during roller changes. The doors in the roll cover permit rapid and wide access to the rollers for inspection and maintenance.
A question of the right bearings.
In CITTIC Roller Presses, the rollers are supported in radial, multi-row cylindrical roller bearings. This ensures an even load distribution on the roller bearing, substantially increasing the life of the bearing.
Oil lubricated roller bearings are standard with all CITIC Roller Presses. All contact points on the cylindrical roller bearing are supplied evenly with lubrication. Operating cost can be further reduced by checking the state of lubricant regularly (alternative grease lubrication).
Reduced wear by autogenous wear protection.
CITICIC Roller Presses offer rollers with appropriate wear protection for almost all applications in the cement and minerals industry. The two-part roller consisting of shaft and tire allows for economical surface replacement, single part rollers are used for high temperature grinding:
Contact Person: sales