Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Advantage:||Low Noise And Without Oil Leakage||Dimension(mm):||Different Model|
|Weight ( T ):||13-129||Capacity ( T /h):||2.2-100|
|Type:||Cold Briquetting&Hot Briquetting||Total Pressure ( T ):||150-600|
|Application:||Metallurgy And Coal Industry||Keyword:||Suppressing Machine|
|Product Name:||Briquette Machine||Model:||GY/HGY|
Briquette 100TPH Metallurgy Machine,
100TPH Hot Briquette Machine,
2.2T/H Cold Briquette Machine
national patent product Cold Briquette machine Hot Briquette machine
Cold briquetting&Hot briquetting
Briquette machine is a key suppressing machine in the pellet technology complete equipment developed and designed on the principle of extrusion molding for powder material. Our company received the national patent of invention certificate of large Briquette machine with patent No. ZL2007.1.0163951.4. Recently, the first GY2412 Briquette machine has been successfully manufactured in our factory with diameter of press roll 2.4 meter and width 1.2 meter. The capacity of the Briquette machine can reach 50-100t/h according to different material. Our Briquette machine is the largest high-pressure ball press machine of highest pressure and largest capacity featuring in advanced product design theory, rational structure, affordable forcing feeding, adjustable pressure, feeding intellectualization, ball production automation with inlaid rolling skin easy to exchange and maintain.
Working principles of Briquette machine
At work, the material is fed uniformly into the inlet of large ball press machine in ration by the feeder through the middle silo and then goes into the prepressing feeding unit above the main engine. Keep the level of material inside the prepressing feeding unit stable and use the prepressing spiral to force the material to the middle part of the two rollers. After the precompression and degas, the material is forced into the arc notch between two rollers on which surface is studded with ball socket of the same shape. On the mesh transmission of synchronous gear reducer, two press roll rotate at same speed in the opposite direction, putting the material in the arc notch into the groove and forcing it to be compressed. With the continuous rotation of press roll, material of compressed shape will fall down from the ball socket due to its elastic force and gravity when surpassing the central line. Since then, the process of ball compressing has been completed.
Cold Briquette machine
1. First high-pressure ball press successfully developed in 1988
2. Full product range with roller diameter of 520-1200mm
3. Forced pre-press designed output with high beta ratio of 11T/cm
4. 6000h ultrawear-resistant material roller material made of special bearing steel
5. Completely-sealed gearbox is used for the retarder with low noise and without oil leakage
6. Ball forming lab to provide professional ball forming tes
Briquetting or ball pressing for various materials, such as quicklime, magnesia powder, copper concentration powder, chromium powder, lead zinc scrap, bauxite, nonferrous metal powder, fire-proof material and ceramics. The equipment is used to reduce the bug dust, control the volume weight, reuse the material and improve the transmission features. It is widely used in light metal industry, such as coal, mine, metallurgy, fire-proof material, chemical industry and building material.
Specification of the high-pressure ball press
1. The equipment is provided as right-installed generally. Please specify in the contract if it needs to install the equipment at the left.
2. The user shall specify the martial nature of the formed ball (feeding particular size, discharging shape, hardness and process capacity)
3. The equipment is provided with single speed adjustment generally (speed adjusting motor for pre-press). Please specify in the contract if dual-speed adjustment (speed adjusting motor for both host machine and pre-press) is required.
( t )
|Max line specific pressure( t )||Main motor power(kw)||Capacity
( t /h)
( t )
( t /h)
1. Ball forming lab is available in our company to provide material ball forming test and processing design for the users.
2. The capacity in the table above takes the bauxite as base.
Hot Briquette machine
1. Full product range with roller diameter of 650-1200mm
2. Forced pre-press designed output with high beta ratio of 12T/cm
3. Combined roller bush structure for easy removal and repair
4. Hydraulic energy-storage system to provide stable pressure and overload protection
5. 6000 h ultrawear-resistant material roller material made of special bearing steel
6. Completely-sealed gearbox is used for the retarder with low noise and without oil leakage
The machine can press the hot powder lower than 850℃ into briquette with high density, applicable for fire-proof material, metallurgy and coal industry, especially for the hot briquette of directly reduced iron and soft-burning magnesia powder.
Specification of sponge iron high-density Briquette machine
|Type||Press roller diameter
|Nominal roller width
|Total pressure(t)||Max line specific pressure
|Main motor power
Contact Person: sales