Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||MPC Series Pulse Bag Filter||Usage:||Capturing Fine, Dry, Non-fibrous Dust|
|Keyword:||Dry Filter Device||Application Field:||Cement, Machinery, Chemical, Electric Power|
|Air Volume (m2/h):||17800-107600||Material:||Woven Filter Cloth Or Non-woven Felt|
|Model:||MPC Series Pulse Bag Filter||Filter Wind Speed(m/min):||0.8-2.0|
|Number Of Filter Bags (pcs):||258-1536||Insulation Area(m2):||73-280|
107600m2/H Pulse Bag Filter,
Removal 99% Pulse Bag Filter,
107600m2/H pulse jet baghouse
high efficiency dust removal 99% MPC series pulse bag filter
MPC series pulse bag filter is a dry filter device. It is suitable for capturing fine, dry, non-fibrous dust. The filter bag is made of woven filter cloth or non-woven felt, and the dust-containing gas is filtered by the filtering effect of fiber fabric. Its outstanding advantage is high dust removal efficiency, dust removal effect can be as high as 99%, stable operation, not affected by air volume fluctuations, strong adaptability, and not restricted by dust content. Therefore, it is favored in the application, suitable for the purification of dusty gas and the recovery of materials in the metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical, electric power, and light industry industries. Its application number accounts for about 60%-70% of the total amount of various types of dust collectors. The disadvantage of bag dust collectors is that they are not as good as wet dust collectors for treatment of hygroscopic and sticky dust.
Structural features and working principle
The pulse bag filter is composed of a box, an ash hopper, an ash unloading valve and a blowing ash cleaning system.
The ultra-high dust removal efficiency of the pulse bag filter is inseparable from its dust removal mechanism. When the dust-laden gas enters the ash hopper from the lower part of the dust collector and enters the ash hopper through the deflector, due to the collision of the deflector and the reduction of the gas velocity, the larger particles of dust fall into the ash hopper, and the remaining fine particles follow. The gas enters the filter bag chamber. Due to the blocking and hooking of the filter material fiber and fabric, the dust is trapped on the outer wall of the filter bag. The purified gas passes through the filter bag to the filter bag and is discharged through the exhaust pipe to obtain the gas. Purify.
As the filtering time increases, more and more dust accumulates on the filter bag. Increasing the resistance of the filter bag can gradually reduce the processing air volume. In order to work normally, the filter bag must be cleaned to control the resistance within a certain range (1200~1500Pa). When cleaning the dust, the pulse controller triggers the control valves in order to open the pulse valve, and the compressed air in the air bag is pulsed instantaneously. The valve is ejected at high speed from the blowing hole of the blowing pipe, and at the same time, it induces the surrounding clean air to enter the filter bag. The filter bag instantly expands rapidly, causing the dust layer accumulated on the outer surface of the filter bag to fall off, and the filter bag restores its filtering ability. The fallen dust falls into the ash hopper and is discharged by the ash discharge valve after a set time. In this way, the dust accumulated on the outer wall of the filter bag is periodically pulsed to clean the dust, so that the purified gas can pass through normally and ensure the operation of the dust removal system.
|Filter wind speed(m/min)||Filter area(㎡)||Number of filter bags (pcs)||
1. The pulse bag filter adopts the split-room stop-air pulse jet ash cleaning technology, which overcomes the shortcomings of the secondary adsorption of the conventional pulse dust collector and the split-chamber back-blowing dust collector, and has a higher classification efficiency for fine dust with sub-micron particle size. , Strong dust removal ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate, low energy consumption, low steel consumption, less floor space, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits;
2. Due to the use of split-chamber air-stop pulse jet ash cleaning, the purpose of ash cleaning can be achieved with one injection, so the ash cleaning cycle is extended, the ash cleaning energy consumption is reduced, and the compressed air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue degree of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, so as to double the life of the filter bag and the valve plate;
3. Maintenance and replacement of bags can be carried out in separate rooms under the normal operating conditions of the system. The filter bag mouth adopts elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel adopts a polygonal shape, which reduces the friction between the filter bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the filter bag, and facilitates the replacement of the filter bag;
4. Bag changing method: After pulling out the frame when changing the bag, put the dirty bag into the ash hopper at the bottom of the box and take it out from the manhole.
5. The box of the pulse bag filter adopts air-tight design with good sealing performance. The inspection door uses excellent sealing materials. During the production process, kerosene is used for leak detection, and the air leakage rate is low;
6. Reasonable layout of inlet and outlet air ducts, low airflow resistance;
7. When glass fiber, polytetrafluoroethylene, P84 and other high temperature resistant filter materials are used, it can be operated under high temperature conditions of 200 ℃.
Contact Person: sales