Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Rotary Kiln Girth Gear And Ball Mill Girth Gear||Material:||Steel|
|Diameter:||Min 100 Mm To16000 Mm Girth Gear||Weight:||Max 120 MT Single Piece|
|Module:||5-180||Standards/Certificates:||UNI EN ISO,AWS, ASTM,ASME,DIN|
|Gear Cutting Machines:||16m CNC Hobbing Machine||Surface Treatment:||Turing, Lathing,grinding And Milling|
|Applications:||Cement And Minerals Industries||Port:||QingDao,ShangHai,TianJian|
Dia 16000mm Rotary Kiln Girth Gear,
180 module Rotary Kiln Girth Gear,
Dia 16000mm ball mill girth gear
Girth Gears offered find extensive application in different industry sectors including in sponge iron plants, steel & cement industry, mining industry, wind mills as well as in other industry sectors. These are made available in module range of 10 Module to 70 Module and in minimum diameters of 100 mm to 15000 mm. Further, these comprise maximum weight of 70 MT single pieces. Here the range of hardened & ground gear boxes/gears comprise Worm gear boxes, Helical / Double helical gears/gearboxes, Helical-Bevel gearboxes, Planetary Gearboxes and others.
Steel girth spur gear
Max 120 MT single piece
10 Module to 70 Module.
Min 100 mm to16000 mm.
Max 120 MT single piece.
Gear Cutting Capacity
100mm diameter to 16000mm diameter,10Module to 70Module
Diameter : Min 100 mm to16000 mm.
Weight : Max 120 MT single piece.
Min 3 hp to Max 1400 hp
Splash / Forced lubrication type
We provide girth gears in three different designs
1. Fabricated steel
- forged ring
- rolled plate
Ductile (Nodular) cast iron
Fabricated gears became more common in the past and are constructed with forged steel gear rim materials and electro welded body structure. The rings are manufactured from a whole block of high resistance alloy steel. After the rough machining of the ring, we carry out hardening and tempering heat treatment in order to improve the mechanical characteristic and therefore its relevant performance.
Avantages of fabricated girth gears
1. The forged material structure excludes the risk of inclusions
2. Structure defects like gas holes, micro shrinkage, pin holes, hot tears, sand and slag inclusions are avoided
3. Hence, repair welding of the body structure and e.g. grinding of toothed areas is not required.
4. The fabricated manufacturing procedure excludes the need for patterns and risers
5. Rim material has higher hardness and higher strength than the material used for the underlying structure (i.e. web, gussets)
1. External teeth
Maximum diameter: 16000 mm
Toothed face width: 1700 mm
Maximum module: 45 by hob
Maximum module: 65 gear finishing cutter
2. Internal teeth
Maximum Diameter: 6500 mm
Maximum module: 25.4
Toothed face width: 400 mm
Forging material process
Control on production
Ultrasonic testing and dimensional inspection
Final inspection certification
UNI EN ISO
Our girth gears are applied in the cement and minerals industries:
Various types of horizontal mills
Any other large gear ring application
We are leading supplier the Kiln Girth Gears for the various plants as listed below.
1. Sponge Iron Plants 50TPD 100TPD 300TPD350TPD,500TPD,1000TPD
2. Cement plants as per customer requirement
3. Gears for phosphate mines, Alumina plant, kaolin-bentonite
Gear Cutting Capacity:
1. 100mm diameter to 16000mm diameter
2. 10Module to 70Module
The Kiln girth gears are available mainly in bi-part, four parts, 8 parts or multi segments as per the requirement and suitability with the application of gear. In the field of grinding mill components, We supply mill heads,feed inlet,grinding roller,cement kiln riding ring, casting gears, shaft block .Also we supply mill shell of welding structures and fabrications.
Quality assurance documents
The following reports are to be submitted to Quality Assurance:
a. Chemistry report
b. Physical report
c. Heat treatment documents
Specification for Steel Castings for Grinding Mills
d. Ultrasonic inspection report (before and after repairs)
e. Magnetic particle inspection report (before and after repairs)
f. Dimensional report
g. Weld repair maps
h. Weld procedures and Procedure qualification record
i. Welder qualification
j. Nondestructive testing inspector qualification
(1)GS42CrMo4Alloy Steel (corporate proprietary standards)
HB 220~240(2)semi-structured, Y-Spoke
(4) reasonable sealing and alignment structure of alloy steel (corporate proprietary standards)
(1) outer steel refining (R-H argon and vacuum treatment)
(2) proprietary cold mold hanging sand technology to ensure the casting, the teeth dense
(3) normalizing (proprietary technology) to ensure that the tooth surface hardness
(4)rough hobbing, release time, repair the joint surface, then fine roll
(5) proprietary homemade hob fine hobbing
|(1)castings mechanical properties and chemical composition (internal standard)
(2) roughing after sonic testing
(3)semi-finishing, finishing after ultrasonic testing and magnetic particle inspection
(4) tooth surface magnetic particle inspection, hardness test
(5)tooth tolerance check
(6) the factory assembly load test to check the accuracy of the size of gear
The technical requirements of a large CITICIC Gear ring:
1) is pretreated before normalizing surface hardening treatment, the hardness should HB210 ~ 250; mechanical performance are the ultimate strength Rb 690MPa, yield stress Rs 490MPa, elongation D5 11%, reduction of area W 25% , impact toughness Ak 30J; teeth induction hardened, hardness HRC50 ~ 55; effective hardened layer depth 3 ~ 5mm.
2) overall ultrasonic flaw detection, internal quality should meet two requirements GB7233-87 standard requirements; tooth and fillet magnetic particle inspection, quality should meet two requirements GB/T9444-88 standards.
3) Note the casting is not rounded R5 ~ R10.
4) Tooth chamfer at both ends and 1 45b.5) by two and a half ring gear tooth width of each ring coupling along the edge of a whole ring made with high strength bolts, combined with the tooth surface must be at the bottom center.
2 large ring gear manufacturing process
2.1 of rough
Steel casting blank is provided by CITIC Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. Heavy Forging plant, run by GB11352-89 standard specifies requirements for modeling according to the casting process, smelting, casting, hit boxes, cleaning, dressing castings;. During inspection and acceptance by the drawings and Technical requirements for steel blank
Checks, according JB/T6402-92 standards issued after acceptance
Crossed by drawing and stay out allowance, alignment, connection, processing both inside and outside the circle, combining face milling, drilling and other processes.
2.3 Exploration injury
Overall ultrasonic flaw detection, internal quality should meet the two requirements of GB7233-87 standards.
2.4 normalizing pretreatment
Semi-ring pairs normalizing and tempering treatment, provide a good organization for subsequent surface hardening; press drawings deformation of the half ring gear inspection after heat treatment.
First two and a half ring is made with high strength bolts connecting the ring as a whole, the overall process by drawing a circle Quannei Wai teeth and upper and lower end, and then drawing and machining milling process requirements.
2.6 Elimination of processing stress
The overall ring annealed to eliminate stress.
2.7 overall ring surface hardening
IF along the alveolar tooth surface induction hardening, hardness HRC50 ~ 55, effective hardened layer depth 3 ~ 5mm.
2.8 Final inspection
First, the detection frequency quenching, the hardness after tempering ring gear cogging meets the requirements of the drawings; secondly, to detect whether the maximum outer diameter larger size D6944 as the deformation 3mm, the mechanical correction required until qualified; Thirdly, tooth and fillet magnetic particle inspection, quality should meet two requirements GB/T9444-88 standard requirements; Finally, according to the drawings and technical requirements for final inspection.
It adopts the Export standard for delivery.
CITIC Heavy Industries is your business partner in the After Market.
CITICIC is able to provide:
1. ENGINEERED SPARES - DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
2. LARGE VOLUME STEEL AND IRON CASTING FOUNDARIES
3. HUGE MACHINE SHOP CAPABILITIES
4. TRAINING PROGRAMMES
5. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
6. PREVETATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
7. COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
CITIC’s Field Service Engineers are trained specifically in the CITIC brand group products but are capable of undertaking the servicing of other OEM brands.
Our technicians are equipped with the most advanced technological diagnostic equipment available to trouble shoot your equipment to optimise performance and minimise down time.
CITICIC also has an extensive capability in supplying all you consumable and electrical/ mechanical spare part needs.
Contact Person: sales