Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Pressure Grinding Rolls||Type:||Roller Press|
|Application:||Cement And Minerals Industry||Feed Size Mm:||<2mm 65% <0.08mm 25%|
|Production Capacity:||50-1450 Tph Cement Roller Press||Model:||HPGR|
|Cement Roller Press:||HPGR 100-30 To HPGR210-180|
HPGR High Pressure Grinding Rolls,
1450 tph High Pressure Grinding Rolls,
1450 tph hpgr
Cement Roller Press High Pressure Grinding Rolls mineral processing industry
High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR)
ZTIC designs and manufactures a range of HPGRs to suit the cement and mineral processing industries. Our HPGR designs range from 120-50 (2 x 355kW) to 240 -180 (2 x 3150kW).
ZTIC HPGR Features
Through historical cooperation with KHD in the manufacture of High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) CITIC IC now designs and manufactures a full range of HPGR’s to suit the cement and mineral processing industries. With over 170 units sold CITIC HIC has the experience in supplied world class HPGR’s to the industry.
Constant Setting and Pressure Control
Alloy Pin autogenous wear protection of rolls ensuring improved wear life
Structurally sound welded frame verified using FEA complying to strictest design codes
Side by Side Dual Planetary reducer drive system for optimized foot print
4-Row Cylinderical Roller Bearings for improved load capacity and enhanced reliability
Stable reliable hydraulic system
Siemens S7-300 PLC Control System complete with TP270 operator panel
The control system is responsible for main bearing and reducer bearing lubrication, main drive motor control and drive control
‘HPGR Enhancement Package’ which includes the complete HPGR control system, temperature and vibration monitoring and other options to increase equipment availability.
1. The press roller surface adopts hard alloy stud setting-in structure to increase the life time of the roller sleeve
2. Universal coupling-planetary retarder-press roller to consist of shaft flexible drive system
3. Compound structure of non-contact sealing and contact sealing are adopted at the side of the press roller
4. Unique ellipse structure is used for the feeding pipe to make the feeding process smooth
5. Oil spray lubrication system is used for the lubrication of the main bearing
6. The main bearing adopts inner passage fully-sealing structure for cooling
7. The hard alloy welding press roller surface or setting-in surface are available depending on the user’s need.
1. Applicable for the mineral processing industry; it can be installed before the ball mill as pre-milling equipment or consist of mixing grinding system with ball mill.
2. Applicable for oxide pellet industry instead of the common used damp mill.
3. Applicable for building material and fire-proof material industry; successful application for the grinding of clinker, limestone and bauxite.
HPGR|Roller Press Technical parameters:
|Power kW||Weight t||Roll Diameter mm||
|Capacity Range tph|
|HPGR120-50||2 x 355||55||1200||500||180-210|
|HPGR120-80||2 x 500||100||1200||800||260-340|
|HPGR140-60||2 x 500||105||1400||600||330-380|
|HPGR140-80||2 x 630||120||1400||800||390-500|
|HPGR150-80||2 x 710||140||1500||800||420-530|
|HPGR140-110||2 x 800||140||1400||1100||480-610|
|HPGR150-110||2 x 800||150||1500||1100||580-730|
|HPGR170-110||2 x 1120||215||1700||1100||830-980|
|HPGR170-120||2 x 1250||230||1700||1200||900-1070|
|HPGR170-140||2 x 1400||245||1700||1400||1050-1200|
|HPGR180-160||2 x 1600||300||1800||1600||1250-1400|
|HPGR200-150||2 x 1800||330||2000||1500||1500-1650|
|HPGR200-200||2 x 2800||400||2000||2000||2300-2500|
|HPGR240-180||2 x 3150||510||2400||1800||2600-2900|
Contact Person: sales