Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Alumina Refractory Brick||Type:||Refractory Materials|
48% High Alumina Refractory Brick,
Al2O3 High Alumina Refractory Brick,
48% alumina refractory bricks
High alumina refractory brick High refractoriness Rotary kiln fire brick
During the calcining materials, in order to protect the rotary kiln body from the high temperature, the high quality refractory materials are used. Refractory bricks are the most frequently used materials in all refractory materials, including high-alumina brick. The high-alumina brick has its own advantages and uses in rotary kiln equipment.
High-alumina brick is a neutral refractory material with alumina content of more than 48%, which is formed and calcined by alumina or other raw materials with high alumina. It has the advantages of thermal stability, high refractoriness in more than 1770 ℃, better slag resistance. It is used to lay the lining of steel furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary kiln, etc.
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable ofr various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportationRotary Kiln Refractory Bricks Big Fireclay Brick Thermal Conductivity
Contact Person: Mr. David