Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Energy & Mining|
|Engine Type:||Diesel||Type:||Bearing Tile|
|Application:||Ball Mill||Packing:||Wooden Case|
|Material:||Cast Iron||Quality:||High Performance|
|Part Name:||Related Parts||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Size:||OEM Standard Size||OEM No:||Offered|
Diesel Mill Liner Bushing,
Cast Iron ball mill Bushing
cement grinding mill bearing tile
Our castings using Electric Arc or Induction Furnace sand Vacuum Degassing (if required) are manufactured to ASTM, AISI, DIN, JIS, SAE or proprietary standards
cement grinding mill bearing tile Production Process
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment - grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
|Product name||Mill Bearing Tile|
|Casting or forging||Casting|
|Apply to||Grinding mill|
|OEM service offered||According to customer’s drawings|
LUOYANG ZHONGTAI INDUSTRIES able to provide:
1. ENGINEERED SPARES - DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
2. LARGE VOLUME STEEL AND IRON CASTING FOUNDARIES
3. HUGE MACHINE SHOP CAPABILITIES
4. TRAINING PROGRAMMES
5. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
6. PREVETATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
7. COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
LUOYANG ZHONGTAI INDUSTRIES’s Field Service Engineers are trained specifically in the LUOYANG ZHONGTAI INDUSTRIES brand group products but are capable of undertaking the servicing of other OEM brands.
Our technicians are equipped with the most advanced technological diagnostic equipment available to trouble shoot your equipment to optimise performance and minimise down time.
LUOYANG ZHONGTAI INDUSTRIES also has an extensive capability in supplying all you consumable and electrical/ mechanical spare part needs.
Cu-Sn alloy has very small volume shrinkage (linear shrinkage is 1.45%-1.5%), so it is easy to produce complex castings with accurate size requirements and crafts with clear patterns.Elements such as zinc, lead and phosphorus are generally added to cast tin bronze.Phosphate has high hardness, wear-resisting and good abrasiveness. In wear-resisting tin bronze, phosphorus content can be as high as 1.2%.Zinc can improve the fluidity of the alloy and reduce the reverse segregation tendency of tin bronze.Lead significantly improves the wear resistance and machinability of the alloy.Cast tin bronze for wear and corrosion resistant parts.
(1) Tin-phosphor bronze.Phosphorous is a good deoxidizer for copper alloy, which can increase the fluidity of the alloy, improve the technological and mechanical properties of tin bronze, but increase the degree of reverse segregation.The limit solubility of phosphorus in tin bronze is 0.15%, and the formation of α+δ+Cu3P ternary eutectic will be formed when too much, and the melting point is 628℃. It is easy to produce hot brittleness when hot rolling, and can only be cold working.Therefore, the phosphorus content in wrought tin bronze should not be more than 0.5%, and the phosphorus content should be less than 0.25% during hot working.Phosphorus-containing tin bronze is a famous elastic material. It is necessary to control the grain size before cold working and the low temperature annealing after processing.The strength, elastic modulus and fatigue strength of fine grain processed materials are higher than those of coarse grain processed materials, but the plasticity is lower.After annealing at 200 ~ 260℃ for 1 ~ 2h, the strength, plasticity, elastic limit and elastic modulus of the cold-worked material can be further improved, and the stability of elasticity can also be increased.
(2) tin-zinc bronze.Zinc is dissolved in copper-tin alloy in large quantities, and the amount of zinc added in wrought tin bronze is generally less than 4%.Zinc can improve the fluidity of the alloy, reduce the crystallization temperature range and reduce reverse segregation.
(3) tin-zinc-lead bronze.Lead is actually insoluble in the copper-tin alloy and is distributed in the interdendrite as a single phase black inclusions.Lead is not easily distributed evenly in ingots, and a small amount of nickel is usually added to improve the distribution and refine the microstructure.Lead reduces the friction coefficient of tin bronze, improves the wear resistance and machinability, but slightly reduces the mechanical properties.3% ~ 5% zinc is often added to the copper-tin-lead alloy to improve its mechanical properties.The addition of 0.02%-0.1% zirconium or 0.02%-0.1% boron, especially the addition of 0.02%-0.2% rare-earth elements, can refine the lead particles and make them evenly distributed, so as to improve the microstructure, casting and mechanical properties of lead-containing tin bronze
Q: Why we believe in luoyang zhongtai industries co., ltd:
A: 1. More than 30 years experience.
2.We are the leading professional supplier of mining machinery, construction machinery, machines casting and forged parts
3. All products achieved ISO9901:2000 quality management certificate and CE, ROHS certificates.
A: parts lead time 1-2months, machines 2-3months.
A: Accept payment type: T/T, L/C, Western union,Cash.
30% deposit when signed contract. Full payment paid before shipping
Q: Quality warranty?
A: guarantee time: one year for main machinery. If something wrong we will provide the technical advice and find solution immediately. For those wearing parts we guarantee high quality parts for long-term supply.
Q: After sales service?
A: we can supply technical guide for machines running test and parts maintenance if end user needs.
|driving type||centrial driving|
Contact Person: sales